Citi customers can take advantage of a limited time offer to apply for the Citi Double Cash Card. The offer is promoted via a pre-approval mailer that consumers receive with instructions on how to apply.
The highlight of the Citi Double Cash credit card pre-approval deal is the 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 18 months and the cash back earnings in particular the 1% cash back on making monthly payments.
Citi Love Double Cash Card Invitation
Consumers have 3 ways to apply for the card – online using their Citi Double Cash Card invitation number, by phone, or by mail.
- Visit www.citi.com/lovedoublecash
- Enter your invitation number
- Enter your last name
- Click the blue Proceed to Application button
***If you need help locating your invitation number click the blue “Where to Find Your Invitation Code” link. The 12 digit number can be found on your offer letter and your hard copy application
The invitation number helps to speed up the application process by pre-filling in some of your personal information on the application form.
Continue forth with the rest of the application and have the following information handy:
- Date of birth
- US citizen answer
- Phone number
- Email address
- Setup question and answer security protocols
- Annual income
- mortgage/rent payment
The benefit to applying online at citi.com/lovedoublecash is you’ll get a response in as little as 60 seconds at the end of the application process. It is quick and unlike mail there’s no waiting days for a response
Apply by Phone
Call 1-800-306-6172 to speak with customer support to apply by phone.
Complete the Citi Double Cash Mastercard application form you received in the mail. Be sure to sign the form, date it, then mail back.
Citi Double Cash Card Highlights
- No annual fee
- Earn 2% cash back on purchases
- Earn 1% cash back when you buy
- Earn 1% cash back as you pay
- Lowest intro APR on balance transfers – 0% intro APR for 18 months on balance transfers from date of transfer – 18.99% variable APR after that
- Free access to your FICO score
- A pass on your first late fee
- Balance transfer – either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer whichever is greater
- Cash advance – either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign purchase transaction – 3% of each purchase transaction in US dollars
- Late payment – none for the first late payment but up to $39 after that
- Returned payment – up to $39
- APR cash advances 27.49%
Pertaining to the Citi Double cash card highlights consumers will earn cash back twice on every purchase. As long as you pay at least the minimum monthly due you’ll earn cash back twice.
Concerning balance transfers if you transfer a balance interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month.
Customers that were pre-selected for this offer will need to respond to it by the promotion deadline. The date should be highlighted on your offer letter.