The Citi Rewards+ Card is a brand new card that Citi released beginning January 10th. The card is considered to be one of Cit’s best credit card’s in their catalog. Candidates can visit their website to apply for the card or wait for an invitation to apply by mail. Here is an online guide with instructions on how to apply and get started.
Citi Apply Citi Rewards Plus Invitation
If you received a Citi Rewards+ invitation in the mail to apply users can follow these simple instructions to apply online or by telephone:
- Visit www.citi.com/applycitirewardsplus
- Locate and enter your Citi Rewards Plus invitation code located at the top right of your application form above your name and address info
- Enter your last name
- Click the blue Proceed to Application button
You will need to complete the rest of the online application which will require users to enter personal information such as:
- Social security number
- Mortgage/rent amount
You will want to have this information handy when applying to speed up the application process. After completing the application you will receive an instant decision on your approval. If accepted you will be extended a credit line and your new card mailed to your mailing address.
Apply By Telephone
Consumers interested in applying for the Citi Rewards+ card by phone can call toll free to:
Activate Citi Rewards Plus Card
After receiving your new Citi Rewards+ card in the mail the next step is you’ll want to activate it prior to using it. The activation process is simple and is also done online.
- Visit citi.com/applycitirewardsplus
- Click blue Activate a Card link
- Enter your card number
- Click blue Continue button
- Continue to complete activation process
After your card has been successfully activated you can begin using it to make purchases online or in stores. Before using your card you may want to consider enrolling in online access so you can manage your account online.
Enroll in Citi Online Access
If you already have credit cards then you know the conveniences of managing your credit card activity online. The Online Access allows you to pay your bill, view your transactions, view your payments, request a credit limit increase, setup alerts, etc. At the Citi Online Access page follow these instructions:
- Visit www.citi.com/credit-cards/citi.action
- Click the blue Register Now link
- Enter your card number
- Click the blue Continue Set Up button
- Enter the primary cardmember’s date of birth
- Enter the last 4 digits of your ssn or billing code
- Create your login credentials
- Create your security questions and answers
After finishing the Citi Rewards Plus invitation enrollment process you can now enter your User ID and Password to sign in to your account. Your account is accessible from your home computer, mobile devices, public computer, and smartphones providing you have internet access with these devices.
Highlights of the Citi Rewards+ Card
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after your spend $1,000 in purchases with your card within the first 3 months of account opening.
- 10% points back for the first 100,000 ThankYou Points you redeem per year
- 0% low introductory APR for 12 months from account opening afterwards your standard APR will range between 15.74% – 25.74%
- Balance transfer rate 0% intro APR for 12 months
- Automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase with no cap
- No annual fee
- Earn double Thank You Points at the supermarket and gas stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1 point on all other purchases.
- Redeem for gift cards, pay for concert tickets or pay for part of your vacation with Select and Credit, travel rewards, get 10% points back on all of your redemptions for the first 100,000 ThankYou points you redeem per year
- Shop with Points at Amazon.com or BestBuy.com or redeem for other great rewards