Gift cardholders that need to register and activate their new gift card can visit the My Gift Card Account PSCUFS service online. The site allows cardholders to access their gift card account info to monitor their purchases and transactions. It’s a convenient way to check your balance via your smartphone and mobile devices.
Register at My Gift Card Account PSCUFS
When getting started with using the website users want to first register their card then activate, here’s how:
- Visit www.mygiftcardaccount.pscufs.com
- Enter your card number
- Enter the last 4 digits of your phone number
- Enter your 3 digit code from back of card
- Click the gray Log In button
- While inside account go to Account Activities
- Choose Register Card from the drop down menu
- Select Go
- Enroll your cardholder information
You should now be able to view your account info to manage your balance. For individuals that need help understanding why they should register their prepaid card, you should consider the following reasons:
- You can easily and conveniently monitor all of your transactions
- If your card is lost or stolen you can request for a replacement. It is necessary to have your card registered to get a replacement or funds transferred to a new card.
- Any disputes you may have about transactions, your card must be registered with your name, address, and telephone number.
Activating Mygiftcardaccount PSCUFS
- Visit https://mygiftcardaccount.pscufs.com
- Login to your account
- Click the Activate Card button
- An assigned PIN will be displayed
- Your gift card is activated
Speak with a representative and they will activate your card over the phone. Another function customer service will assist you with is requesting a balance check.
Contact Customer Service
Questions and issues about transactions
Replacing a lost or stolen gift card
Gift Card Info
Use until the card balance is depleted
Use gift card to make purchases online, by phone, or in person