Activatewisely – Activate Wisely ADP Card
Employees and employers can benefit from the convenience, low-cost nature of Wisely Pay. After employees receive their new card in the mail they will first need to go through the activation process before they will be able to use their card for purchases.
How to Activate Your Wisely Pay Card
Cardholders of the Wisely ADP Card or Aline Card can activate their card online by visiting www.activatewisely.com activate card website. The site only takes a few minutes once you go through the brief process to activate your card or they can do the telephone card activation route.
How to Activate Wisely Online
Before going to the activation website you will need to have your ADP card handy so you can type in your card number. You will also need to be prepared to choose your PIN (personal identification number).
- Visit www.activatewisely.com
- Enter your Wisely by ADP or Aline card information
***16 digit card number located on the front of your card
- Enter your card expiration date – month and year format
- Click the Continue button
After you’ve completed the activation process you will be able to setup your card for direct deposit funding from your employer.
How to ActivateWisely by Phone
The phone number to activate your Wisely pay card is 1-866-313-6901. Just follow the telephone prompts or speak with a representative for assistance.
How to Check Your Wisely Card Balance
There are a couple ways to check your card activity and balance. Users can utilize the mywisely website or download the myWisely mobile app to your mobile devices or smartphone.
Either option allows you to do the following:
- Check your activatewisely balance
- View your transaction history
- Find nearby ATM’s
- View your spending habits
- Set up email and text alerts
How to Register for an Online Account
- Visit mywisely.com
- Click the Login button
- Click the blue Get Started button
Enter the following info:
- Card number
- Expiration date
- Security code
- Social security number
- Click the Next button
Continue on with the rest of the registration process which will require you to create your login credentials and security info. Once you’ve finished you should be able to access your wisely pay card account and view all of your transactions.
Read Other Popular Pay Card Posts:
Wisely Card Details
The Wisely Pay by ADP card is a reloadable prepaid card that anyone can use to deposit funds onto. The deposited funds can be used for all types of purchases including bill pay options. Here’s a list of uses for your new Wisely Card:
- Employer and tax refund direct deposits
- Use the card to purchase goods and services anywhere VISA or Mastercard debit cards are accepted including grocery stores, restaurants, gas stations, or retail stores
- No fees are attached to use this card
- Free to sign up
- No credit check
- Withdraw cash at all participating ATM’s via PIN transactions
- After activating card at activatewisely.com you can view your balance on the free ADP Mobile app or online at www.myadp.com
How to Contact Wisely Customer Service
Any issues or questions you may have concerning your account can be directed to customer service at the following toll free phone number:
They should be contacted for any lost, stolen, or damaged cards.