Cardholders of the Wisely ADP Card or Aline Card can activate their card online by visiting the Activate Wisely Card website. The site only takes a few minutes once you go through the brief process to activate your card.
Steps To Activate Wisely ADP Card
Before going to the activation website you will need to have your ADP card handy so you can type in your card number. You will also need to be prepared to choose your PIN (personal identification number).
- Visit www.activatewisely.com
- Enter your Wisely by ADP or Aline card information
***Your Wisely card number is the 16 digit card number located on the front of your card
- Enter your card expiration date – month and year format
- Click the Continue button
After you’ve completed the activation process you will be able to setup your card for direct deposit funding from your employer.
Wisely Card Details
The Wisely Pay by ADP card is a reloadable prepaid card that anyone can use to deposit funds onto. The deposited funds can be used for all types of purchases including bill pay options. Here’s a list of uses for your new Wisely Card:
- Employer and tax refund direct deposits
- Use the card to purchase goods and services anywhere VISA or Mastercard debit cards are accepted including grocery stores, restaurants, gas stations, or retail stores
- No fees are attached to use this card
- Free to sign up
- No credit check
- Withdraw cash at all participating ATM’s via PIN transactions
- After activating card at activatewisely.com you can view your balance on the free ADP Mobile app or online at www.myadp.com
Check Your Card Balance
To manage the funds in your account you can utilize some of the features available that are free. Here are some tips on checking your balance that are free to you:
- Login to your account and view your account balance
- Download the free ADP mobile app
- Setup email and text alerts from inside your account that includes balance and transaction alerts that will be delivered to your email address or mobile phone
- Check balance at any in-network ATM without a fee
Any issues or questions you may have concerning your account can be directed to customer service at the following toll free phone number:
They should be contacted for any lost, stolen, or damaged cards.